My name is Edgar Tropp. I have worked within the NHS and the domiciliary care sector for many years and have cared for clients with varying health conditions, both physical and psychological.
I have long term experience in functional therapy and rehabilitation in the community and enjoy supporting individuals achieve their personal goals.
The service I provide covers Potters Bar and surrounding areas.
Aims of the service are to provide the following:
- Enablement – working towards previous function and promoting independence
- Rehabilitation – supporting with prescribed exercises
- Supporting you with daily activities of living – personal care, mobility, meal prep, shopping, appointments, attendance to day centres/social activities
- Supporting families to care for their relatives
- Signposting to local services and support networks
If you feel I can be of support to you or a family member please contact me on: